Thursday, February 19, 2015

"It's a WhyNot!"

"What a great hat.", I said. It matched her outfit perfectly and she looked wonderful!
She responded, "It's a WhyNot!"
"What's a WhyNot?", thinking it was a brand I hadn't heard of before.



She explained that she had made the hat. It was a plain green hat before she added the lace, the lace flower and the brooch accent piece to liven it up. She added, "I never fit the mold." So I asked myself, "Why not be the woman God wants me to be?"adding, " I embrace that woman now."

What's your "Whynot"?
Why not be the woman God wants you to be?


Sometimes a stranger can say a sentence or two that can change your life. 
Thank you!



2 comments:

  1. Yes to the woman who lives her life according to the fullness of God's beauty and love. I have benefited greatly from her overflowing enthusiasm and love in many ways, for over 30 years now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Kara! How wonderful to find both a mentor and a friend all in one person.

    ReplyDelete